At Rapchat, we have an algorithm that takes into account several factors such as plays, engagement from other artists, and more. Therefore, promoting your music and getting attention from other artists is essential. Here are a few recommendations we give to our artists to help them stand out:
- Follow other artists, like their songs, and give comments (many will reciprocate).
- Collaborate with artists that have more followers so your songs reach their audience.
- Submit your songs to challenges and our weekly song review events.
- Share your music publicly on social media or with friends to boost listens.
- Submit your songs to homepage playlists to increase visibility.
Additionally, here are some important things to consider when creating your songs:
- Aim for radio-ready quality.
- Ensure that your vocals are clear.
- Limit background noise.
- Proper leveling and mixing techniques.
By keeping these factors in mind, you can make your profile stand out and increase your chances of getting noticed by other artists on Rapchat.