If your phone is running out of storage space and you need to free up some room specifically within the Rapchat app, here's how you can delete your local cache:
- Open the Rapchat app on your device.
- Navigate to your profile page by tapping on your profile icon.
- Tap on the three-dot menu button in the top right corner.
- Select "Settings" from the menu.
- Scroll down and find the "Local Cache" section.
- Tap on "Remove Local Cache" to delete the locally stored files in Rapchat. Note: This will remove the locally stored data of your projects, including any downloaded beats and temporary files.
- Confirm the deletion if prompted.
- The locally cached files will be removed, freeing up space on your device.
By removing the local cache in Rapchat, you can create more storage space on your phone while still retaining access to your projects and other app features. It's important to note that deleting the local cache will only remove the locally stored files, not your projects or account data.
If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our support team. We're here to help you make the most out of your Rapchat experience!