Apple handles all billing for in-app purchases made on iOS devices.
Customers who subscribed to Rapchat through iTunes will need to reach out to Apple directly with any refund requests. They are typically able to honor all refund requests within 30 days of the purchase date (but it’s at their discretion).
You can contact App stores Customer Support directly at https://getsupport.apple.com/
- Note: You must request a refund within the first 14 days of your purchase. You must first cancel your subscription through the Google play store and secondly, submit a support ticket through the Rapchat app.
- First, open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you're signed into the right one.
- Click on menu, then go to "Subscriptions".
- Choose the Rapchat: Record Songs, Audio subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the "Cancel Subscription" option.
- Finish up as directed.
Once your Rapchat subscription has been removed from Google Play, your future subscriptions will be cancelled and won't be renewed anymore.
Submit support ticket:
- Open the Rapchat app
- Tap your profile on the bottom right
- Tap the three bars at the top right
- Choose "Settings"
- Choose "Report and Issue"
- Choose "Ask a question"
- Type your request and tap send at the top right